Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have experimented with several different brands and surprisingly have gone back to the OEM wiper arms. For me, they offer the most consistent clean wipe, chatter resistance, and actually I like the look.
    2004 330i ZHP ESS TS2 supercharged
    Silver Grey/Black leather, Xenons, factory Nav, 19" VMR V710 & 18" ZHP wheels for summer, Turner Motorsports rear sub-frame kit

Yep, after considering the choices, I went with the stock replacement BMW blades. This way, next year I'll simply replace the inserts.

Wiper replacement choices

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1027 View Post
    Yep, after considering the choices, I went with the stock replacement BMW blades. This way, next year I'll simply replace the inserts.
    Inserts is the cheapest way to go. I never had problems with the open setup. Wipe rain x on the shield as well and it will be great for at least the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icons work pretty well for me
    Adam
    Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 2005 BMW 330CI ZHP / STEPTRONIC
    Corsa TSE3 "Light" Exhaust / Sprint Booster with Sport Button Mod / TMS Underdrive Pulleys / Mechanical Fan Delete / KW V1s in front + Koni Sports in rear / VMR 710's / Umnitza Angel Eyes / Euro Mirrors / BMW Performance Shift Knob and E-Brake Handle / Custom Installed 2-DIN Pioneer AVH-4100NEX with Back-Up Cam

Quote Originally Posted by prowlerflyer View Post
    I have experimented with several different brands and surprisingly have gone back to the OEM wiper arms. For me, they offer the most consistent clean wipe, chatter resistance, and actually I like the look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffalufigus View Post
    Icons work pretty well for me
    I've had ICONs for a few months now and while they were great for the first month or so, they've fallen quickly from grace considering the price point. The passenger side blade leaves a nasty streak mark when it stops right in the center of my vision...even RIGHT after cleaning the windshield and blades. OEM never did that...

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

I've had icon's on all of my cars. Had them on the Subaru for about 30 months with zero issues. I actually just bought a set for the X5. Trying something different for the ZHP.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

I thought there was something about them not selling OEM ones anymore?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I thought there was something about them not selling OEM ones anymore?
    I just got two sets of refills from BMW of Fairfax (via "Bruce the Courier").

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    I've had ICONs for a few months now and while they were great for the first month or so, they've fallen quickly from grace considering the price point. The passenger side blade leaves a nasty streak mark when it stops right in the center of my vision...even RIGHT after cleaning the windshield and blades. OEM never did that...
    Ahh okay makes sense. I just bought mine a couple weeks ago so I'm hoping that doesn't happen to me!
    Adam
    Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 2005 BMW 330CI ZHP / STEPTRONIC
    Corsa TSE3 "Light" Exhaust / Sprint Booster with Sport Button Mod / TMS Underdrive Pulleys / Mechanical Fan Delete / KW V1s in front + Koni Sports in rear / VMR 710's / Umnitza Angel Eyes / Euro Mirrors / BMW Performance Shift Knob and E-Brake Handle / Custom Installed 2-DIN Pioneer AVH-4100NEX with Back-Up Cam

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast