Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NickZHP View Post
    Damn, mine got cancelled too. Not sure why everyone is hating on ECS for buying them out though, wouldn't any other business do the same? Isn't that what some of the users here were planning on doing when they bought more than 1?
    I have no problem with them scooping them all up. I am bitter that they wouldn't honor the 129.95 price they originally had for people that saw it.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

yeah, its posting out of bitterness towards them for scooping them up. id do the EXACT same thing and some of us were: simply buying them up to either sit on them or resell. i personally would have used one and sold the other
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    I have no problem with them scooping them all up. I am bitter that they wouldn't honor the 129.95 price they originally had for people that saw it.
    William, i looked at your cart from ECS Tuning and most of the items in there, if not all, can be had from BMA Parts for a lot less.... just sayin...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    William, i looked at your cart from ECS Tuning and most of the items in there, if not all, can be had from BMA Parts for a lot less.... just sayin...
    It doesn't look like they carry any OEM parts?
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Bmw of Atlanta sent me an email saying my order is cancelled. I still didn't get anything from northwest bmw about my order.

ECS though says this for me. I paid $129.95 from them

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Well guess a full cat-back exhaust from magnaflow is the new direction.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Aren't those like $900? ≠

Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Aren't those like $900? ≠
    I believe so
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

And ECS wants $58 shipping!

I really hate ECS
    Quote Originally Posted by TWong1200 View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to pass. Plus $58 to ship, that's more than 25% of the cost of the item! If it were $130, then maybe, just maybe.
    Try adding something else to the cart that cost a few bucks. I did this before and my shipping dropped in half! Something is screwy with their shipping calculator.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

When ECS released their BBK Kit, I called them regarding replacement rotors as they were OE rotors. They did not have a website page related to replacement rotors at the time so I was provided the part number 905/906. I checked with BMWNA inventory list (At the time I was working at a dealership) and it showed the part being NLA and 0 inventory in BMW NA and Germany. The salesman told me they actually had 200+ pairs at the time and could sell me rotors through the phone. I bought 3 extra pairs from them excluding the rotors included in the BBK kit. A week later the rotors showed up on their website at $400+. I can guarantee they bought them during the fire sale when they were $80 per rotor and they picked up ALL the inventory. It is what it is.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast