Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Nice list of things you got done, especially the reinforcement plates. You placed your aux port where I had mine in my old 330Ci. It was a good spot.
    So far I'm diggin the spot where I put it!
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Got my bushings and tie rods on, it went fairly smooth. Also a new o-ring for my power steering reservoir.

Z4m FCAB's

Lemforder tierods

China FCAB's out

World of a difference in driving, now I just need to find some time to bring it in for an alignment

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Was there significant play in the old tie rods ?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Was there significant play in the old tie rods ?
    Yes they were really loose.

Not sure where to post but how important is this heat shield a new one cost 110

I don't think it's really important, I have seen quite a few people and some members here not have it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

it's not important. I have a CF hood so I haven't had that thing for a long time now. Plus aren't you in OC? Not like it ever gets that cold. Like 3 days out of the year lol

Ya just took it off, the foam was deteriorating inside of it and was sprinkling my engine with it glad to have it off

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    Ya just took it off, the foam was deteriorating inside of it and was sprinkling my engine with it glad to have it off

I haven't had one for years.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast