Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    I’ve only seen the LRP Edition with black 359s, but man those silvers look hawt with that paint. Thanks for sharing.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post

Frankly, it doesn't really matter. As long as you enjoy the car I don't think it really matters about having the latest or greatest. You will always be behind unless you keep throwing money at it. Only real way to get the best of a generation is to wait for production to end and attempt to buy a used late model one. You might spend more money or time finding one but it will be the last of the generation.
    This is the way we're looking at our M2. Even though the M2 Competition came out the day ours was finished production, we never would of been able to get the deal we got on ours. The price point is too high. The is plenty of performance potential in the N55 to keep Kristen happy.

I'm waiting for IND to come up with a sale and away I go purchasing coilovers
    IND has some good quality stuff but man, is it expensive!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    This is the way we're looking at our M2. Even though the M2 Competition came out the day ours was finished production, we never would of been able to get the deal we got on ours. The price point is too high. The is plenty of performance potential in the N55 to keep Kristen happy.

IND has some good quality stuff but man, is it expensive!

IND definitely inventory high-end items!

Today, the Beluga whale needed an exercise.

IND definitely inventory high-end items!

Today, the Beluga whale needed an exercise.

Every time I see an e90 M3 I feel like I need to own one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Every time I see an e90 M3 I feel like I need to own one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You need one.

On another note, the suspension coming soon!

Oooohhhh!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

# Liquid Gold replacement
    After 3500 miles, the car decided to complain that it is a quart low. Rather than fill up another quart, I figured let's do an oil change.

Thanks to FCPeuro's lifetime replacement, this is the start of the oil changes that will only cost me time to pack the oil and ship out a USPS flat rate large box for $18 to FCPeuro!

#Post oil change cruise
    Since its Labor Day in the states today, few friends decided to go on a cruise.

It was fun!

#Teaser
    Suspension is coming soon!. I hope to get it installed the last weekend of the month. If not, the 1st week of October. :D

Does the s65 consume oil? Or is this an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Does the s65 consume oil? Or is this an issue?

It is pretty standard for the higher performance cars to eat 1 quart somewhere between 3k-6k miles. Since it isn't my daily driver, I tend to drive it a little harder than most when I do take it out. This could have attributed to a tiny fraction more oil consumption but on the M3post forums, I have seen that this is fairly common on the S65. Even when I worked at a dealership, I remember ///M folks complaining they had to purchase a quart of 10w-60 as top-offs were not covered by the maintenance program.

Either way, FCPeuro has got me covered.

It is pretty standard for the higher performance cars to eat 1 quart somewhere between 3k-6k miles. Since it isn't my daily driver, I tend to drive it a little harder than most when I do take it out. This could have attributed to a tiny fraction more oil consumption but on the M3post forums, I have seen that this is fairly common on the S65. Even when I worked at a dealership, I remember ///M folks complaining they had to purchase a quart of 10w-60 as top-offs were not covered by the maintenance program.

Either way, FCPeuro has got me covered.

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast