In case anyone is interested. This time I got to play with two GoPros, one trained on the instrument cluster and the other in the overall interior view. I definitely got some experience with Adobe Premiere this time around. Video quality is 4k 60fps.

I have another video I'll be uploading soon, as soon as I finish editing and uploading it with my horrendously slow Comcast upload speeds.
The second video will be the final result of the weekend, whereas this video is my baseline for the weekend.

Video description:

July 15, 2018 - #1
Calabogie Motorsports Park
Hosted by BMW Car Club of Ottawa
The car: 2005 BMW 330i w/ Performance Package (ZHP), 6MT

Performance modifications:
* Bilstein PSS10 coilovers (set to 10 all around)
* Wilwood Forged Superlite 4-piston calipers, all around
* PFC11 front brake pads, Hawk DTC60 rear pads
* BMW OE M3 Euro cast-drilled semi-floating rotors, front and rear
* Wilwood EXP 600 brake fluid
* Shark Injector software
* GruppeM intake
* UUC (Corsa) TSE3 catback exhaust
* BMW Performance short shift kit
* Hankook Ventus R-S4 tires, 255/40-17 all around
* Apex ARC-8 hyper-black wheels, 17x8.5 et40 all around
-- All other mods don't impact the performance of the car, or do to a very minor degree

Intermediate Run Group (Group 2) - signed off for solo

The event started with the car immediately breaking down. About a quarter way through the first session, a the idler pulley decided to retire and immediately proceeded to relieve the drive belt from its duties. As a result, the shredded belt also chewed up the tensioner pulley, resulting in the car losing power steering while on track, as well as engine temperatures rising. Luckily, that was in the last couple of corners to the track, so I immediately pitted and proceeded to spend the next half day sourcing parts and repairing the car. HUGE thanks to Jay at Powersports Garage for supplying parts and know-how, as well as Bennett for providing a covered space and tools to work with!

This video was taken on Day 2, one of the early sessions of the day. This would serve as a baseline for the rest of the weekend since I lost most of the track time the previous day. My personal goals for this weekend were:

1) Use the dead pedal and seat bolsters to brace my body in the turns without the use of a harness. The goal of this was to ease my grip on the steering wheel and "steer with my fingers".

2) Use reference points on the track to monitor my speed to see if attempted techniques resulted in faster exit speeds.

In addition to my personal goals, my instructor (Bennett) also set some for me:

1) Turn 8 (Temptation) - In order to maintain momentum (being a momentum car), stick to the outside of the turn all the way until turn in towards the apex, attempting to make the exit as straight as possible to carry speed through the exit. Use less brakes going into the turn. Measure speed at the cone between turns 9a and 9b as a point of reference for progress.

2) Turn 15 (Spoon) - Stay more to the left of the track and wait to turn in until the cone. Short-shift to 4th to make the car's power more stable through the turn. Make the transition across as straight as possible.

3) Turn 16 (4 Left) - Wait until the car has settled, then very lightly tap the brake to settle the front of the car to make the fast left-hand turn.

4) Turns 18+19 (Watts Up, Wicked) - Downshift to 2nd gear to be able to power through turns 19 and 20. The car bogs in 3rd going into the straight, so 2nd should provide extra oomph.