Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Done
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Okay this is very cool stuff and I want to know how to do these updates:

Remote Window Up
    One Touch Triple Signal
    Autolock > 5mph
    Flash headlights on alarm lock/unlock

Guess I have my hands full this next week figuring out how to get this stuff to work

I really have no idea what I am doing

You have to buy different LCM for triple blink.

You should be able to do the rest with this unit.

Charlie has info on this.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I was curious about that part. Looks like I have to find at least an 05 LCM, probably best to go with an 06 LCM

I really have no idea what I am doing

All you need for one touch - triple blink to work is get an LCM with s/w version 4.0 or 4.5

I have s/w version 4.0 (2005 LCM) in my ZHP with one touch - triple blink enabled and s/w version 4.5 (2006 LCM) in the ///M with one touch - triple blink enabled.

I have pics in both project threads for each LCM

Im a little confused on this LCM for triple blink requirements. Does any 05 car or newer (like mine) have the correct LCM/ Software version or do we need to check something to make sure it can do that?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Im a little confused on this LCM for triple blink requirements. Does any 05 car or newer (like mine) have the correct LCM or do we need to check something to make sure it can do that?
    I don't think so but under that trim piece there is two screws and then it slides far enough forward (without disconnecting )to see the sticker on top with the Hardware(HW) and Software(SW) version on it.

I think the confusion comes from that you need a 2006 MODEL YEAR car. That includes a lot of ones made in 2005 but it needs to be a 2006MY.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    Okay this is very cool stuff and I want to know how to do these updates:

Remote Window Up
    One Touch Triple Signal
    Autolock > 5mph
    Flash headlights on alarm lock/unlock

Guess I have my hands full this next week figuring out how to get this stuff to work

GM5 module
    KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB aktiv / nicht_aktiv Comfort close remote – vert top, sunroof
    DWA aktiv / nicht_aktiv Flash markers with no alarm when locking
    VERRIEGELN_AUT_AB_X_KM/H aktiv / nicht_aktiv Autolock when moving
    VERRIEGELUNGSSCHEWELLE 8_km/h auto-lock (4 8 12 20 24 28) Speed of Autolock
    CYCL_TI_BLK driemal One Touch Indicators, triple blink (only works if your LCM is 4.0+)

IHK
    DISPLAYANZEIGE_HIGH aktiv / nicht_aktiv Display “HIGH” instead of number on hottest setting.
    DISPLAYANZEIGE_LOW aktiv / nicht_aktiv Display “LOW” instead of number on coolest setting.

ALSZ
    BLINKIMPULS_CRASHBLK wert_01 – wert_04 Crash warning blinker impulse speed.
    BLINKIMPULS_WARNBLK wert_01 – wert_04 Hazard lights impulse speed.
    FL_UND_NSW_NICHT_GLEICHZ aktiv / nicht_aktiv Fog lights turn off when high beams are on.
    SIDEMARKER_US aktiv / nicht_aktiv US mode sidemarker
    PWM_WERT2_FL_BIXENON wert_01 / wert_02 wert_01=bixenon and halogen together.
    GED_FL_ALS_DRL aktiv / nicht_aktiv Daytime Running Lights

One word of advice if you do delete your US parking lights: When you run without parking lights, nothing else is on in the front...I set my DRL to on while I had this setting for safety reasons. I actually went back to stock since it was too much of a hassle until I got city lights.

For anyone that has angel eyes, I highly recommend disabling the turn signal parking lights. It looks sooooooo much better, and the angel eyes are great as DRLs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Im a little confused on this LCM for triple blink requirements. Does any 05 car or newer (like mine) have the correct LCM/ Software version or do we need to check something to make sure it can do that?
    You take out your LCM like this

Then you pull the LCM out just a bit so you can look at the top of it to read this

On the bottom right of the label you will see HW# and SW#. You're concerned with the SW# (Software version). This number should be either 4.0 or 4.5

I got this one from a buddy of mine who parts wrecked ///Ms....

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-19-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast