Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Thanks.

The price point of them is great which is why I asked. I think I am going to try them out when they become available.
    What's the difference between them and the ones you put on Sketchi?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    What's the difference between them and the ones you put on Sketchi?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous
    I have not done anything to the brakes on Sketchi. Looking to overhaul them since they dust and make noise. Plus feel awful.

At $50 for a set of pads, I am going to try them out.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I have not done anything to the brakes on Sketchi. Looking to overhaul them since they dust and make noise. Plus feel awful.

At $50 for a set of pads, I am going to try them out.
    Oh yeah. I guess it Was Daniel... I need new front pads that aren't so dusty.

---

Stoptech Street Performance Pads stop more than just my car!

Oh yeah. I guess it Was Daniel... I need new front pads that aren't so dusty.

---
    The Hawk pads I put on are awesome at stopping the car compared to the shit posi-quiets I had before. However they are the exact opposite in terms of noise and dust as well. In just driving home from your house Shawn and the bedding in the wheel was covered. Plus I get looks with the squealin'

I don't mind though it's such a refreshing change (for now) to have the car actually stop immediately. I guess I'll be searching for ones in the middle after our track day to swap back to.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

I have had front stoptech pads for about 3 years now, and just put in rears about 2 months ago.

Initial bite is less than OEM/OE pads, but they start to bite more quickly as they get hotter. The initial bit, even cold, is still fine for normal street driving. The pads are great

These are my favorite pads for my street setup.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    These are my favorite pads for my street setup.
    Nice to know. I think these street pads and brembo blank rotors is the way to go.

I'm in touch with Ray for a quote now.

---

I'm in touch with Ray for a quote now.

---
    Let's see what that is.

Let's see what that is.
    +1

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast