Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    As an alternative.... I made a jig out of a block of wood, and just rattle canned the tops of the lugz. Really, this is a majority of what is visible when installed and is not contacted when removed or installed.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    As an alternative.... I made a jig out of a block of wood, and just rattle canned the tops of the lugz. Really, this is a majority of what is visible when installed and is not contacted when removed or installed.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Any pics of this jig you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to go with "drill 5 holes in a 2x4 @ the diameter of the lug bolt."

cardboard will work too. or the bottom of an egg carton, whatever. just something to hold them so you don't have to and to keep paint off the threads.

gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    I'm going to go with "drill 5 holes in a 2x4 @ the diameter of the lug bolt."

cardboard will work too. or the bottom of an egg carton, whatever. just something to hold them so you don't have to and to keep paint off the threads.
    Actually is was a 4x4....hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I painted mine with high temp flat black paint

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

Anyone paint theirs something other than black? That could be an interesting little touch...?

Yes...I painted mine Imola....and black before....but since I went with the TMS spacers...I got new black lugz.

Painted black

Painted Red > Did start chipping because I wasn't careful when putting my socket on there. I have my wheels off typically, once per week.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I have my wheels off typically, once per week.
    .......why

Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    .......why
    Routine inspections chap. I like to check up on things....and wipe the barrels clean on those BBS's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast