I've had my ZHP a week now and I'm shaking out all the little crap that I want to fix. My A-pillar fabric covering is shot at the windshield side, something I knew in advance. I've got a pair of new pillar covers on order. My sidemarkers are both full of moisture and neither works. New set of OEM's on the way. Last night I noticed my rearview mirror is FUBAR, the infamous fluid gone or otherwise leaving a horizontal line in the mirror and it doesn't work. I sourced a replacement mirror on Ebay that also adds Homelink, that's on the way too. I can get the existing one fixed for $99 at radar-mirror.com and resell it, or sell it as-is on Ebay and get some of the money back on the new one. I had already ordered the Homelink module that goes in the roof panel, I'll now sell it as well. My existing mirror has BMW Assist and the replacement does as well, so everything should be 100% functional as original.

Next nagging issue is the volume-on/off button on my non-nav head unit is toast. Turns all sloppy and won't turn on/off. Not sure if I'll send it in for repair, or just source a used one off Ebay. If there's some magic bullet for fixing this easily, I'd love to hear about it.

Cocomats arrived Friday, and major paint correction/detail scheduled for the coming weekend. New pics to follow.

All in all, loving the ZHP experience, she's a perfect complement to my M Coupe.