Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I am going to be typing up instructions using PASoft to recode a used LCM in a few days to supplement this thread.
    So does this mean I would be able to code my early version LCM to the latest software with the 3 blink turn signal? That would be awesome! Or do you mean recode a used one to our vin and mileage? I still haven't attempted to get these other (NCS, INPA etc) programs to run but have I used PA Soft to change a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    So does this mean I would be able to code my early version LCM to the latest software with the 3 blink turn signal? That would be awesome! Or do you mean recode a used one to our vin and mileage? I still haven't attempted to get these other (NCS, INPA etc) programs to run but have I used PA Soft to change a few things.
    The answer to this is no. PA Soft won't update the firmware inside the LCM to the newer vers (4.0 or 4.5). To get the newer LCM firmware you will either have to get it through a wrecker yard, ebay, or dealership. Cost for a brand new LCM ('06 ///M3) is around $335.

I believe Tischer is around $311 + shipping for it.

I'm looking for one on ebay as soon as Charlie posts up PASoft instructions :D

Yeah Derek,

My price was $311 but then I had to pay tax

Anyway, I now have a brand new LCM with the latest firmware revision for the E46. Can't wait to get this installed

Anyway.... back on topic...

I should have my MBA set up for my diagnostic computer hopefully this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    The answer to this is no. PA Soft won't update the firmware inside the LCM to the newer vers (4.0 or 4.5). To get the newer LCM firmware you will either have to get it through a wrecker yard, ebay, or dealership. Cost for a brand new LCM ('06 ///M3) is around $335.
    Thanks Charlie, I kinda figured that. It will still be nice to have BPs coding guide for if/when a person would pick up a newer version LCM with triple blink.

New LCM is 289.99 at Lincoln BMW

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/part...?siteid=215771

Barry

Barry,

That's awesome! I'm sure BP will have something to put out by the weekend regarding his writeup

TT + iPhone4

awesome! Which LCM did you get for the sedan? Rain Sensor Automatic Xenon? Adaptive headlights is for coupes only right?

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    awesome! Which LCM did you get for the sedan? Rain Sensor Automatic Xenon? Adaptive headlights is for coupes only right?
    Derek,

I got the Rain sensor auto Xenon. One touch triple blink first then eventually when I have time, I plan to retrofit the rain sensor to my ZHP

Sedans don't get the adaptive headlights. Not sure if I would want them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's what I figured. rain sensor is overrated

thanks!

Derek,

I realize that since I have this feature with my ///M but just doing the retrofit to the ZHP is why I want to do it.

It has to do with the fact that there are some features/options that my daily driver didn't come with and I'm in the process of making that "perfect" daily driver.....for me...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast