Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Justin's comment was:

"Triple blink can be enabled on BMW LCMs 4.0 and later."

That is technically correct.

Charlie's comment that 4.0 and 4.5 are for E46s is technically correct. You cannot use other later s/w LCMs for E46s.

Moving on.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Been searching for a year and I can't seem to find anything of those LCMs at all

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Been searching for a year and I can't seem to find anything of those LCMs at all
    What is the part number for those LCMs?
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

I think the part no. is the same. You just have to look at the sticker for the SW Ver#
    Try eBay Germany and UK.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

I got the LCM w s/w 4.5 from the dealer. I specified to the parts guy late '06 ///M and he helped me do the research. I'll have to dig thru my receipts to find it...

Tony, you should be able to source this part from work

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Not really interested in purchasing that part brand new just for one feature :P

Already have rear fogs for tailgaters which is great. If anyone is wondering here are the correct part numbers. I used Charlie's as a reference. So these are all the lcms that are 2006 and newer from realoem. If there isn't one that doesn't line up just state it and I'll remove it from the list. Also I am doing a lot of classwork so I'll pause before I put euro ones up.

US spec -
    61316965392 For vehicles with Rain sensor and Xenon Light and Adaptive Headlights
    61319133029 For vehicles with Rain sensor and Xenon Light and Adaptive Headlights
    61316965390 For vehicles with Rain sensor and Xenon Light Suitable for automatic light facility only
    61319133027 For vehicles with Rain sensor and Xenon Light Suitable for automatic light facility only
    61316965388 For vehicles with Fog lights and Rain sensor Suitable for automatic light facility only
    61319133025 For vehicles with Fog lights and Rain sensor Suitable for automatic light facility only

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I tried doing this based on instructions from a different site. It had everything except the 'change algorithm' step. Now I am getting an error and PASOFT cant read the LCM/FA. The error message states: '$' is not a valid integer value. I'm kind of stuck as the software won't let me do anything to the LCM. Is there any way to resolve this?

Do you guys update the coding on the LCM to reflect the car's VO? I haven't had time to mess with this but it kinda bothers me that the LCM shows the original's car info aka (coupe VO)

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...8#post21145598

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer187 View Post
    - Double click on the LCM
    - Reprogramming
    - Write odometer (you can fill here a "0" (zero) as milage) It will copy the milage from your Instrument cluster to your LCM
    - Write FGSTNR (enter the last 7 digits of your VIN)

If you need to code your LCM to your VO then click "Copy ZCS/FA Coding" I think your brake lights will work then.

That's about it.

Yes I do update all that.

Yes I do update all that.
    I will need to pick your brain.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast