Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
Actually, guys how was pedal feel after swapping the lines? I feel like mine is the same, or possibly even slightly worse than before. I just did the regular 2-person bleed procedure twice all-round and there were no bubbles. The past few times when flushing my fluid I used my power bleeder, and pedal feel remained consistent, but I didn't swap any parts. I didn't run the reservoir dry so I don't think I'll need INPA to flush the ABS unit, but that may be my next course of action if a few hard ABS stops doesn't solve it
Fyi I definitely wouldn't expect them to feel noticeably better than the OE lines, which are braided under the rubber sleeve.

Did you tap the calipers with a rubber hammer while you were bleeding? That's made a big difference for me at times.

Even with that, though, I haven't been able to get good pedal feel since the first time I swapped the lines. I changed to Garagistic lines (cuz red) when I installed rebuilt calipers and still have a soft pedal.

The INPA bleed definitely helped - got a lot of hidden bubbles out - but it still isn't quite there. I have ECS bronze caliper bushings waiting to install in hopes that the cheap rubber bushings on my centric rebuilds are to blame.

I also found this screenshot that I saved in 2018 after taking the pics above so maybe that's worth a shot?