Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 346 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    holy crap if you do that..=O

what happened to the double super secret plan you told me about???

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    what happened to the double super secret plan you told me about???
    JP, I decided to focus the big mod only to one car. My ZHP has been getting so many more mods done to her over my ///M that this year I decided to do something big and wonderful....the ///M being the recipient of this very special mod...

There's this friend who sold his A4 ("best car of all time") when I got my ///M and then had to get an S4 just so he could brag that his car was the best car of all time to his friends and family.....well... he's in for one hell of a surprise when I get this mod

Modding in spite of people. I love it Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Modding in spite of people. I love it Charlie.
    Thanks Derek I just hate it when someone tries to compare their "boosted" car to my ///M, which isn't boosted. Then they have the nerve to say their car is the best of all time.....

I would love to have a pic of his face when I boost my ///M and go head to head with his "boosted" S4... Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Thanks Derek I just hate it when someone tries to compare their "boosted" car to my ///M, which isn't boosted. Then they have the nerve to say their car is the best of all time.....

I would love to have a pic of his face when I boost my ///M and go head to head with his "boosted" S4... Just sayin'
    You got nothing to prove Chuck.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I know Dane but if you knew this guy you would most likely tell me to do it... Anyway I'm now at a position where I can do this for my ///M and if I don't then I probably will never do this... I wonder how 500~550hp will feel driving in my ///M anyway??? That's almost like Kris' S85 ///M5 but in my smaller and lighter E46 ///M car...

I know Dane but if you knew this guy you would most likely tell me to do it... Anyway I'm now at a position where I can do this for my ///M and if I don't then I probably will never do this... I wonder how 500~550hp will feel driving in my ///M anyway??? That's almost like Kris' S85 ///M5 but in my smaller and lighter E46 ///M car...
    Pure insanity.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

oh, I will also be adding an AIS Stage 1 Standard Universal Adjustable Boost Activated Water Alcohol Injection Kit as well so this should really add some performance gains to my setup....

call me crazy

oh, I will also be adding an AIS Stage 1 Standard Universal Adjustable Boost Activated Water Alcohol Injection Kit as well so this should really add some performance gains to my setup....

call me crazy

As for the owners comparing their non M's to the M's they can Benz over and kiss my S. (Audi and Benz Jab inserted haha)
    Last edited by S85FTW; 01-12-2013 at 08:33 AM.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Page 10 of 346 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast