Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 22 of 346 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

I actually started tracking before autox. It can be done either way. You are damn right I'm going to guarantee an event for you in the future!

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I actually started tracking before autox. It can be done either way. You are damn right I'm going to guarantee an event for you in the future!

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

I never did Auto-X before. I may get into soon..as track days are too expensive..

Those seats are expensive and wow..

Stu do you have a hookup on recaros for Charlie?

Since I'm now going on 3 solid weeks of being furloughed....which sucks by the way ... I have decided to wait on the BBS and get a fresh set of VMRs instead but with 19x10's in the rear... so pretty much staying with the current look regarding wheels.

Still considering getting my Recaro Sportster CS (full leather/heat) seats though. I plan to put an order hopefully by this upcoming weekend (but may go another route still yet!)...

By going this route...I will be able to do more "fun" things to my ///M in preparation for the reunion meet...

I priced these seats today and am seriously considering getting these so please, someone talk me out of doing so.....please!!!

Wow. First of all, the wheels look great. As for the seats, the Ricaro's being almost a grand cheaper and great seats in their own right, it would make sense TO ME to get them and have the extra $$ for something else. Of course it's your choice and those BMW seats look so sweet. Can they both take the c/f backing?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

My big ass will not be comfortable in those seats Charlie! LOL I say get them but there then will be zero chance of us swapping rides on the ride down haha.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

What I like about the BMW Performance seats is that they are from BMW Performance Group and they are very hard to get over here.... What has my interest is the black leather/black alcantara combination. If I were to get the Recaro Sportster CS, they do not come in black leather/black alcantara.... Well, we'll see which route I decide to go...

I can see how getting something so unique would be VERY tempting.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 22 of 346 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast