Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

So I hit a deer and totaled the car.

Ive been quiet lately and it has been mainly due to the recent events that have taken place. Last Thursday I hit a deer on my way home and it did lots of damage. It wiped out the entire front of my car. Going back and forth with my insurance on what would be the out come today I was told its a total loss. I waited to find out exactly what would happen before I made this thread. Estimated at $6,500 in damage they ask me to send out the title tomorrow and ill get my payout.

I went and cleaned the car out today after work and just got home. I will have a list of stuff to sell since my next car isn't going to be an E46. I am in works of getting my new car which is going to be a MINI Cooper S. I have located one so far in my interests and will see how that pans out.

Thanks guys and galls

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Sorry bro. Bring that mini to the reunion, I wanna drive it. Waiting parts list and hope I get first dib for first post

that sucks to hear. my uncle lives in NJ and hit a deer once, came through the windshield. driving home from getting that fixed, another jumped through his passenger window. close encounters with deer/large wildlife are frightening to say the least, real bummer the car was totaled.

Live Free and Drive

B.Mirelli

Ugh. Glad your ok my friend.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nike001 Guest
    Wow man, that sucks.

Must be a bad luck thing for white e46's recently!
    Or maybe just e46's in general. Two days ago I had a truck trying to pull out across my lane to go the other way and I came a only a few inches from his drivers door. That wouldn't have been pretty...

Good to hear you are ok. Hitting a deer is no joke. True story, a guy I worked with hit a cow one morning on his way to a job. You never know what will be out there stay alert.

glad you are okay! and sad to see another e46 go down

Man that really sucks. Glad your ok. So this makes the 3rd ZHP down in the last 30 days! Dam...
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Sucks to hear...glad your ok.

Sorry to hear bud. Cars can be very sentimental, I'm sure cleaning it out wasn't easy. Glad your ok and you can move on to the next chapter of your automotive life.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast