Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Wow Tony amazing progress! I love how fast you are putting things together. Just getting back from Europe, I too am getting used to seeing clears as well... Looking forward to meeting up when I get back out to school
    - Evan - Karting Thread - YouTube -

Just a quick update. I took of the front bumper and was able to paint the grill with some krylon fusion gloss black paint. Along with that I routed up the RLS wiring and tap it into the fuse box and gm5 unit as per this thread . Also I redid the wiring for the V1 hardwire and the auto dimming mirror. I will be planning on routing a few more wires as spare wires and tapped into the fuse box just in case I would like to run a few other things in the future in the headliner.

With all this I am also planning on fixing the A Pillar that is coming apart. It would seem that the windshield replacement that is current on the car wasn't installed correctly. There is extra adhesive sticking to the headliner. I'll have to address this some other time when I decide to have a oem windshield replacement.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Everything looks good buddy. I apologize I haven't made any faster progress on your FXR retrofit, but I will be getting on it very soon. Hoping to get it done soon enough to send back up to you...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Take your time bro. More on the DIY than getting it back to me. I'm fine with the current setup for the time being

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Nice. Think I used the same paint for my grill.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Tony's ZHP Project

Today I just got a package from Scott from Cali with the correct 3 parts needed to change my 325 performance intake airbox to an 330 performance intake airbox. I will do some tests to see which one I would prefer. Picking up filters in the morning from napa.

In addition, tomorrow the concealed V1 display is coming in and I will be modding it to fit inside the rear view mirror. Oh the mods I am doing

Place my order for the eonon d5150. Now I won't have the oem single din head unit with a large pocket underneath to nicely fit my iPhone side ways to view waze while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Today I just got a package from Scott from Cali with the correct 3 parts needed to change my 325 performance intake airbox to an 330 performance intake airbox. I will do some tests to see which one I would prefer. Picking up filters in the morning from napa.

In addition, tomorrow the concealed V1 display is coming in and I will be modding it to fit inside the rear view mirror. Oh the mods I am doing

Place my order for the eonon d5150. Now I won't have the oem single din head unit with a large pocket underneath to nicely fit my iPhone side ways to view waze while driving.
    What kind of filters does the performance intake take?

Napa gold 6301. BMW discontinued theirs.

Updated photo

Super clean tony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast