Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Your photography is PHENOMENAL!!!

Years ago I picked up a Nikon D50 in hopes of one day really getting into it. Needless to say the wife is now in charge of the cam. LOL

Fantastic set of photos to follow those 8 years. Toast to another 8

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    ^this car has been a pleasure to own....not very picky and I've taken on the thinking that if I treat my car like a princess it will be very needy and fussy. So I drive her like she's freshly stolen at times. If she whines I wait a while until I take care of her. If she wants to go fast I go speed limit...LOL. Oh and I think if you keep your car clean, she'll be good to you back. Every girl likes to be clean and get super dirty every once and a while.

good advice my friend, good advice.
    2003 ///ZHP Sedan -Silver Grau - Alcantara - 6MT - 3.46 diff - Style 197's

Awesome journey. Loved the pics. Many happy returns!
    -Kalim
    (klx photo studio)

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | OEM M-Tech II Kit
    KW V2 | APEX EC-7R | PS4S | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Loving the photos man. I really need to get back in the photography groove. Any advice in gaining experience??

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Loving the photos man. I really need to get back in the photography groove. Any advice in gaining experience??
    Just shoot! Play with the camera settings and shoot! You can't just think you want to do it when action isn't put into it. All of the pictures above are mostly taken by your regular point and shoot cam. Some of them are pocket ones that are in full auto....some of them are bigger and I go full manual....some of them are micro 4/3 camera pictures....and some of them are full DSLRs. It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have...take pics and learn it's strengths and weaknesses then use it's strengths to take amazing photos!

So bring your cam everywhere and just play. Composing maybe all you need to do to make a picture great. So if you want follow the 1/3 rule and put your subject in one of the 3rds of the photograph except THE MIDDLE. Use the landscape to tell a story...I still forget about that sometimes as you can tell by my photos. Next...post the pics here that you think are great and prepare to receive great constructive criticism to hone your eye into something even more creative and outside of the box. And of course....just shoot!!! :D
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Very much enjoyed that, Trevor.

Well done!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Great thread, awesome pictures! I respect when someone keeps a car for more than just a couple years. I am the same way.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123