So I'm doing a variety of things to my car.

It's a 2002 325i Auto(I know...lol)

I was told that in the future of the BMW that you might have to overhaul a few things.

First off the reasons for the overhaul :

1. Car kind of rumbles at a stop, little shakey.
2. Coolant light pops on and off frequently, no signs of coolant loss, but I hate the light.
3. When I'm going about 20 mphs my rps seem to wave up and down just a bit, I don't know the cause but I heard it's something to do with the idler pulleys and or sensors.
4. I have an intake leak that sounds like my car is trying to be turbo'd, it whistles at the end, I have a feeling it's the lower intake boot, correct me if I'm wrong.
5. I hit 142k and this baby needs a new diaper!!!

Item's I have purchased:
Level 1 Coolant Kit

Radiator

CCV or Oil Separator Valve

Item's I think I will also need, again correct me if I'm wrong :
Accessory Belt

AC Belt(Figure why not since I'm in there)

Idler Pulley /w dust caps

This is the AutoTranny Thermo(I don't think this came with the kit, but I heard I should replace this as well.)

Things I've been trying to find, but can't really pin point:
-Idle sensors(I hope I'm right?)
-Spark Plugs(I vaguely remember NBK ebrkqup, or something like that,Help please)
-I heard Seafoam is a smart idea in some cases for smoother idle,
-Lower intake boot, I been trying to find, but I don't know how to know if that's where the whistle is coming from, I don't trip any codes .
-Tensioner, I do not know which one is usually recommended to be replaced.
-Tranny Fllush
-New Brake Fluid
-Possibly 02 sensors?

I am getting the first of the parts on Thursday in UPS, should I wait before I have it all put on and gather the rest or just go ahead and put it on?

I need all the advice I can get.

If I am missing anything or need to be looking in different areas please let me know.

Thanks guys!!!!!