ZHPMafia.com is happy to announce that Eurocharged Performance is now a sponsor at ZHPMafia.com. Sponsors are different from affiliates. Sponsors actually put down real dollars (regardless of whether they sell something or not). These are the guys who help us pay the bills each month because they pay us in advance.

With that said, here's a little snippet about Eurocharged (from one of its founders):

Eurocharged Performance opened its doors in January of 2009 with the support of many friends and family members . We knew we could provide high-quality Mercedes, BMW, and other European aftermarket parts and performance tuning to the public without adding the luxury tax most other tuners add.

While we originally focused on serving US-based enthusiasts with high-end solutions, Eurocharged eventually began to provide power and performance to enthusiasts throughout the world. We have since launched three Eurocharged locations in Houston, Toronto, and Hong Kong; and added over 20 dealers throughout the globe!

All of our tunes are engineered from many hours of datalogging the car on the dyno as well as on the street. We don't believe in piggy backs to trick the ECU in doing things that we can do with the OEM software! We customize every tune for the car's current mods, as well as the local elevation and fuel type! We also offer a money back guarantee on all products as well as FREE re-tunes if you ever change mods for the lifetime you own the car!

Eurocharged -- Over 4000 customers strong and growing!
-----------

Guys, if you're ever able to support Eurocharged Performance, your support is appreciated by the company and me.

Full disclosure: UdubBadger works with Eurocharged. He reached out to me regarding a sponsorship of the site. If you ever see him talking about Eurocharged, you now know (if you didn't already) that he's affiliated with them. He may field questions from time to time as well, using a Eurocharged screen name, which is another reason why I mention his affiliation with the firm.