Hi all,

I just traded up from my 2004 325 M56 to a 2005 ZHP! I've been hunting all over for info about what makes the ZHP different, especially since mine's an auto *dodges thrown tomatoes*.

I had my 325 for about 2.5 years and got into autocross with it. When I learned about the "fun" extras that came with the M56 SULEV, I decided to keep the car fully stock and seek out a 330. I had planned on waiting to purchase a car in early 2014 since I work full time and I'm finishing my MBA in a few weeks, so I didn't want to bother buying/selling a car. But one day I was browsing Craigslist and found THE one. After a PPI and some research, I pulled the trigger.

2005 330i ZHP
4d
auto
Imola Red
115,000 miles
3rd owner
No records

I've only ever seen one other 4 door Imola Red, so I really wanted this one; love the color.

I'm still working through a few hiccups on the car, like a rough idle (I'm thinking VANOS related) and a sunroof drain leak on the driver's side.

After that I plan on doing a full suspension rebuild next year and then maybe a few slight engine upgrades in late 2014/2015.

I'll get my sig/avatar up n running after the holiday.

Autocross in the 325

Red vs Blue (future sig)

Stephen