Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Live Group Buy: Gruppe M 330 Intake

Basic Information:
    Vendor: http://www.xposed.com.au/
    Product Link: http://www.xposed.com.au/bmw-3-serie...i.html#image_1
    Current Online Price (2/29/16): 730 AUD
    Shipping: 120 AUD

Purpose:
    Given from the number of interest here, comes a thread to try make this GB happen. Currently this is a feeler thread if you are interested put your name down on the list. The vendor will not provide how much of a discount until we can commit a number. For the sake of transparency, the vendor has asked to me list people who are willing to purchase at the full price and shipping but can expect a discount. Again we won't know the number until we get a volume.

Description:

GruppeM has developed the special carbon duct case for BMW 3-Series E46 330i 330Ci RAM AIR SYSTEM while using the maximum space of the BMW 3-Series E46 330i 330Ci engine room. The Gruppe-M RAM air filter intake system can stop heat temperature inside engine room and can leads cool fresh air from front section.

This GruppeM intake can make more torque and increase maximum power from middle range rpm to high range rpm than stock intake and you can feel better accelerate and aggressive intake sound.

Genuine GruppeM RAM AIR SYSTEM is mounted with an individual serial number plate on each carbon intake, and management of each of these goods are by this unique serial number.

The limited model which pursued total performance.
    It is exclusive design classified by type of each car with carbon intake duct.
    K&N four layers wet cotton filter adoption.
    The maintenance can make long life works.
    The Gruppe M BMW 3-Series E46 330i 330Ci intake kit fitting adapter is designed to fit as a bolt-on design. Beautifully installed to fit flawlessly and neatly as an original component, the carbon fibre duct exudes an overwhelming presence.

Whats Included
    The kit includes all that's needed to install the Gruppe M RAM AIR SYSTEM into your BMW 3-Series E46 330i 330Ci, such as adapters, bolts and hoses. Each of the components are of the highest standard in order to deliver supreme performance.

* Installation is basically a bolt-on installation. According to the model, detaching the bumper may be required.

Maintenance
    The K&N filter can be regenerated to as new condition with washing to give a wonderfully long life. The filter can be disassembled and washed to remove ingrained dirt without damaging the cotton. After washing and drying, by the application of filter oil, the filter is restored, showing 100% capability again

User images:
    Name:  9565GruppeM1.jpg
Views: 3720
Size:  118.4 KB

Video:

From our own Derbo

References:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=653046

Alight guys, its on like Donkey Kong!
    Final Price:
    $610 USD. I am collecting 3% extra to compensate for the recent trend in AUD to USD currency fluctuation as seen in the last week of trading. I am not interested in collecting any extra money. Any remainder from the order will be refunded back via Paypal.

The vendor will send out shipments containing 4 intakes. Ideally, we will have 4 members who are relatively close to each other to help deliver or ship (minimize shipping cost). I am limiting this group buy to the first 12 committed members who have paid (3 shipments). There maybe another chance of a 4th shipment but from the feeler list it is unlikely.

PM your name and I will put you on the list. Once you send $610 as a gift to Jasonfung93@gmail.com. If you don't want to send it as a gift, please include the Paypal fees. Once the payment has been confirmed I will mark you as paid.

Group Buy List as of 3/2/16 (8:25 AM PST):

Group1:
    1. Fungshui [Paid]
    2. Ecrabb [Paid]
    3. Trancenation [Paid]
    4. Johnrando [Paid]

Congratulations to Group 1. Your orders have been placed. Please wait up to 3 weeks for delivery to Fungshui's house. Then I will proceed to distribute it out.

The deadline is Tuesday March 8th . This way the first group's order doesn't get held up as I figure out where the shipments will go. Group 1 will have their intakes regardless if we get the second shipment fulfilled. Remember, we need to have 4 people for one shipment. If we fall short the vendor may not honor the price. But we will take that as a case by case basis and I will renegotiate on your behalf.
    Last edited by FungShui; 03-07-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Updating list

100% super down.

Current List:
    1. Fungshui (ZHPMAFIA)
    2. Boca_RatonZHP (ZHPMAFIA)

Im definitely down,
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Mmm...I'm interested. It would mean parting with my BMW Performance intake but...ooh that sound.

Thanks for putting this together!

1. Fungshui (ZHPMafia)
    2. Boca_RatonZHP (ZHPMafia)
    3. MtechJon (ZHPMafia)
    4. BMWCurves (ZHPMafia)

Hope this works out for you guys! I love mine and the sound brings so much joy to me when driving the ZHP. Good luck!!
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

I'm down
    5. RUS_ZHP (zhpmafia)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    but...ooh that sound.
    I get to enjoy this sound every time I drive my ZHP William For that matter.... I also get to enjoy the Gruppe M sound in my ///M as well

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I get to enjoy this sound every time I drive my ZHP William For that matter.... I also get to enjoy the Gruppe M sound in my ///M as well
    I know, every time I see your engine bay(s) I get engine bay envy haha

Updated list:
    1. Fungshui (ZHPMafia)
    2. Boca_RatonZHP (ZHPMafia)
    3. MtechJon (ZHPMafia)
    4. BMWCurves (ZHPMafia)
    5. RUS_ZHP (ZHPMafia)

vrooom vrooom

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Leguna Seca has always been one of my favorite race tracks. So happy it is just up the coast from me now.

When is the group buy taking place potentially? Just got a new job and paychecks are rolling in again.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast