Just to preface this years Road Rally a bit:

This Road Rally will give the participant a wonderful tour of the City of Williamsburg, VA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will embark on an epic journey to outwit, outplay, and outlast your opponents to achieve the Ultimate ZHPMafia Family Reunion Prize and stature among your peers.

You will be instructed through, clues, hints and witty adverbages to 6 locations in the city of Williamsburg. At some of these locations, you may be instructed to buy a small token (will be specified), or acquire a trinkit (Again, will be specified) to prove your presence at said spot.

Each team must report at the finish line with all items, accurately gathered. The first 3 teams to return with all items will win prizes (1st prize will be better than 2nd, and 2nd better than 3rd). There is no time limit, though according to the agenda you may be late to the next event, should your wit and intelligence fail you.

I may be posting clues in this thread leading up to the event, that may prove useful to you, so please be attentive to this thread, if you are attending the meet.

The Road Rally will occur on Saturday, May 18th, 2013 @ 0930 (After Cars and Coffee) and will start from Bellissimo Pizza Cafe > 6614 Mooretown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188.

Please be respectful of all posted speed limits and traffic signs, and be safe. This is paramount as I don't want this turning into a black eye for our community.

Specific Adventurers Package and instructions will be distributed just prior to the event.

First hint: Have a Smartphone capable of internet browsing, GPS, etc. Cell phones will definitely be a good tool tool to utilize during this epic journey.

Second Hint: Research and find out what I do as my second job, and the location. It has been posted on the forum several times. Please do not share your conclusions here, as that would be counterproductive to you winning.

Remember: Outplay, outwit, outlast!

Vive La Mafia!!!