Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Awesome! Nice having them so close...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Update: I have a crack in my subframe mounting surface and was pretty much forced to do the service, because I have a track day on Saturday and the diff is already out. Would hate to have to pull it again to do the subframe. Diff bushings are also smoked.

$4100 later...

Quote Originally Posted by downshift View Post
    Update: I have a crack in my subframe mounting surface and was pretty much forced to do the service, because I have a track day on Saturday and the diff is already out. Would hate to have to pull it again to do the subframe. Diff bushings are also smoked.

$4100 later...
    OUCH. Been there and done that, it ain't fun.

Damn. Sorry man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Good to get it all done now. At least you're getting the reinforcement done by a company that knows it well.
    I would of been surprised if the diff bushing weren't torn.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

The car will be a whole new animal on the track with the diff!...and you'll have some peace of mind with the subframe buttoned up
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Awesome! Nice having them so close...
    Ya it's definitely better than driving super far and having planned to come home with my car that same day. They gave me a loaner x3 so I can get to work etc. Turner is 40 mins from my work.

Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    OUCH. Been there and done that, it ain't fun.
    Gotta be done..just wish it didn't have to be so soon. I quit my job at MIT so money is a little slow, but I'll get my paycheck from my new job in a week, which pays a lot more, so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Damn. Sorry man
    Thanks San

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Good to get it all done now. At least you're getting the reinforcement done by a company that knows it well.
    I would of been surprised if the diff bushing weren't torn.
    Yup it makes me pretty comfortable having Turner do the service. They didn't have a replacement bushing on hand; almost went aluminum diff bushing just to get the service done on time haha. They had them on the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by ///Mvious View Post
    The car will be a whole new animal on the track with the diff!...and you'll have some peace of mind with the subframe buttoned up
    Very excited to feel the difference, both in the gearing change and the LSD. Hopefully the car will finally do what I want it to -> slide

Name:  IMG_2670.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  76.4 KB

Picked her up today

Quote Originally Posted by downshift View Post
    Name:  IMG_2670.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  76.4 KB

Picked her up today
    Well it's been 20 minutes....Does it slide?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast