Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have a set of stocks lightly used, and I'll be running them on my current rotors until the summer, then I'll replace the pads with hawk, and rotors with performance rotors so I'm all good...

Sent from Tapatalk

You need a pick set!

Lookin good.

Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    You need a pick set!

Lookin good.
    I'm assuming you're saying that for removing the pressure seals... I have a set but couldn't be bothered to go find them when the small screw driver trick worked so easily.

Also, I'm still waiting on the pistons. I heard back from THmotorsports last night, just before their closing time, and they asked for photos proving the pistons were the incorrect size(stop tech required them). So, i took photos and sent them off immediately, and once again got an email back from them just before they closed tonight saying that they sent the photos off to stop tech, and are awaiting a response... I really hope they can pick up the pace so I can finish this project.

I ordered BMW performance rotors yesterday, and new carbide C6 tipped milling bits for my fly cutter... hoping that I can get the brackets cut down this coming week while I am on spring break.

Sent from Tapatalk

Still waiting; I have not heard back from THmotorsports or Stop Tech, and am rather annoyed at this point... I provided proof that stop tech packaged the incorrect piston a week ago, yet I haven't been able to get a word as to when I will receive replacements from them.

Sent from Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chad44 View Post
    Still waiting; I have not heard back from THmotorsports or Stop Tech, and am rather annoyed at this point... I provided proof that stop tech packaged the incorrect piston a week ago, yet I haven't been able to get a word as to when I will receive replacements from them.

Sent from Tapatalk
    Darn! I was looking forward to an updated status....hopefully you will hear from them soon....

I sent them an ugly email last night, so we will see what they say today. I wast rude, I just outlined my disappointment with their process, I'm thinking about contacting stop tech directly today, but I'll wait a little bit and give THMotorsports a chance to respond.

Sent from Tapatalk

That sux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

New pistons will be here on Thursday... It's about time to get this project finished. But the cutting bits I bought to make the new brackets also got held up with the invoice getting lost in the system- This project is not having good luck!

Sent from Tapatalk

Chad,

You will get this done and have new calipers mounted. Should look awesome when you get everything sorted out

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast