Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I wish my car was a 6speed that way my dad wouldn't drive it and pack it all up with people every once in a while and my mom would have no hope of moving it or going to like home depot or the mall with it when im not home
    Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Do what I did... 6mt. Wife won't touch it

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    Doesn't work when my gf drives a e90 335i 6mt haha!

I totally agree with you. When I first started working in 2005 at my BMW Center, I saw these things brand new roll off the lot. I said to my boss, "See, thats a car I could live daily with." Who would've thought in 4 years I got myself one and happy as ever with it. The best parts I love about this car is the small little things that make it a ZHP. The MTECHII kit, cube trim, red needles, extra 10hp, short shifter/knob were all things that sold me on getting only ZHP not a ZSP.

Every technician sees me throw preventative maintenance at this thing and waiting in line to buy it off me! They know I race it and they said even better! It means there is no carbon buildup!

Truf

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Do what I did... 6mt. Wife won't touch it

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

I lol'd when I read this

funny.... On my way back home from Steve's house, I found myself saying just how much I love having my ZHP... For daily driving duties, this car has to be the perfect car! Perfect balance and power when you need it....I think with the Sprint Booster mod....I will be just as addicted to my ZHP even more...

QTF BnT!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

I lol'd when I read this

funny.... On my way back home from Steve's house, I found myself saying just how much I love having my ZHP... For daily driving duties, this car has to be the perfect car! Perfect balance and power when you need it....I think with the Sprint Booster mod....I will be just as addicted to my ZHP even more...
    what will that thing run you?
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

I'm in the same boat. The more I drive the ZHP, the more I come to like it. And you guys are right about people not knowing the true age of the car; there were numerous times when I was parked next E90s and E92s (my friends') and people asked me how much newer my car was - haha.

what will that thing run you?
    Seth,

I got hooked up with my button control panel for $50 from a friend who parts wrecked M3s. Then the Sprint Booster will cost around $299 + shipping, depending on where I purchase it from...

When I saw John's post on this....I knew I had to have this for my ZHP. Yesterday, I did notice the throttle lag and now it's bugging me.

True, indeed. When I took my ZHP to the dealership,reluctantly, on the tail light recall, two mechanics came over to me and couldn't believe I had a ZHP. Well, when I came back a few hours later, I noticed that the car had about 12 miles on it. Those bastards took the ZHP out for a joy ride to see what it was all about.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    True, indeed. When I took my ZHP to the dealership,reluctantly, on the tail light recall, two mechanics came over to me and couldn't believe I had a ZHP. Well, when I came back a few hours later, I noticed that the car had about 12 miles on it. Those bastards took the ZHP out for a joy ride to see what it was all about.
    That ain't right brutha. Did you say something?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast