Hi guys, my shocks are feeling a bit worn these days, so I figure I may as well upgrade my suspension. Ideally I'd like to place the order within a week. I intend to install them myself (and then find a shop to corner balance it I guess). Ideally I'd like to keep the ride quality about the same as stock or better (I'm driving an M3, so my reference point is a bit stiffer than a ZHP). I don't really care for dropping the car - I doubt I'd lower much more than .5" or so. The car will be street driven, though I won't rule out an HPDE here and there.

I'm looking at the following 3 options, but I'm open to suggestions. I'd like to keep the grand total under $2000

1) Bilstein PSS10s. $1595 shipped @ importrp.

• Pros:
    • Externally adjustable - don't have to remove rear shocks to adjust them.
    • Ride quality is pretty good from what I remember (my friend had an M3 with PSS9s a while back).
    • Lifetime warranty.
    • Does not require camber plates.
    • And the Bilstein shocks are pretty high quality
  • Cons:
    • Not a "complete" kit - have buy rear shock mounts, and have to reuse my front strut mounts.

2) KW V2s $1869 shipped @ importrp

• Pros:
    • Supposedly one of the most comfortable coilovers out there
    • the shocks are completely galvanized - they will most likely never rust
    • the kits are "complete" - I should not have to buy anything extra to install them on the car.
    • Does not require camber plates
    • Lifetime Warranty
  • Cons:
    • Almost $300 more than the Bilsteins; rear shocks have to be removed to adjust them

3) TCKline S/A: $1800 iirc (their website won't load for me right now)
  • Pros:
    • Arguably the best handling coilover at this price point.
    • Linear springs and my choice of spring rate.
    • Lifetime warranty.
  • Cons:
    • Requires camber plates which adds another $400ish (and brings me a bit above my $2000 limit).
    • The kits are essentially off-the-shelf Koni Yellows + custom springs - not sure if that's worth paying a premium for.
    • Ride quality might not be as good as the more street oriented coils (A lot of people at M3F refute this, but I have to take their claims with a grain of salt since a few of the respected members there sell TCK suspension)

I'm leaning towards the PSS10s. With importRP's prices, they're priced more competitively than the rest. I do have some [albeit limited] experience with them and did like how they rode. And I do like the idea of not having to remove the shocks to adjust them. The M3Forum guys do trash them... but again I'm not sure I trust their opinions. There seems to be some financial motivation for pushing certain brands over others. I know the PSS10s are well respected in other enthusiast circles, including Porsche.

But I'm not decided. I've never actually ridden in a car with KWs. And everyone does rave about TCK.

The other way I was thinking of going was to avoid coilovers altogether and go with a complete CSL setup. It would cost me about as much as a set of coilovers. While the CSL does pull amazing times, I suspect the bulk of the difference comes from the tires (Pilot Cups) and then weight. I may eventually buy the CSL front sway bar either way since it's larger than anything I can get aftermarket.

I am interested in hearing other people's experiences, BUT: I am not interested in H&R Cup Kits, FK coilovers, Raceland, etc... If anyone has experience with the above suspension (or anything else from a reputable company), I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts