First thing to say about my e30 is that I rescued it from most definitely going to the scrap yard and it has been the best and most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

It had no radio or obc and couldn't shift out of first when cold unless revved beyond 4000 rpms had front end damage and lots of maintenance neglect, and not to mention I was the sixth owner. It had 2 different front seats but I still loved it.

When I first got the e30 I had a mechanic that would help me and did a decent job at a fair price, but that relationship ended after a few altercations during a motor swap and swaping of fenders. (I got screwed and learned my lesson from this)

Eventually I taught myself how to work on these cars and started to really enjoy the satisfaction from fixing my own car... thats when I was really hooked.

I don't have a record/log book for my e30 so nothing is accurate and really I have no documentation for the service bcause it is mine and needs no documentation of records because I will be the last one to own this car.

Mods other than keeping it going as long as I have (which are the most impressive imo) are bilstein sports and h&r sport springs, dinan repro chip, homemade cai, IE 304 stainless catback exhaust, sony head unit with usb and aux input and Rockford punch 100 (oldskool) and Pioneer 10", elipsoid headlights.

1989 325is
168 hp
4.10 lsd

I will finally get it painted soon and finish off the little stuff once the new paint gets me remotovated.

Updates to come. Hope you guys enjoy.