Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

Realizing a dream after a year of struggles | hello Zhpmafia!

Hello Zhpmafia!

The background:

My name is John and on June 24th, I purchased Avetiso's Orient Blue ZHP. After six months of lurking and drooling, I am both honored and humbled to finally be posting here. It has been a moderate dream of mine to one day own a ZHP, and to realize that dream so soon put me into a shock that I am still recovering from!

From what I have witnessed, Zhpmafia is a tight nit community, and as a result I would imagine that my newly acquired car is a fairly well known one. This is both encouraging and worrisome for me as it is my intent to care for the car as it rightfully deserves, yet I lack the space, tools, and knowledge to do it all on my own. Nevertheless, I am aching to learn and looking forward to a wonderful journey with this car and Zhpmafia!

The information:
    Name: John

The important stuff:
    Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Purchased with 78.4k on the clock
    Alcantara Interior
    Harmon Kardon
    6MT w/ SSK (yay!)
    Silver Cube Trim
    Coby Wheel (big yay!)
    Apex ARC-8's (mega yay!)

History:
    Avetiso's ownership

For those of you subscribed to the above thread, I am sorry for not introducing myself on Wednesday like I said I would. I wanted to do a quick photoshoot so I could have some pictures to incorporate into my introduction, but the whether was not permitting

However, today the whether was a bit better, so without further adieu, I present to you my new ZHP (and my friend's 323 in the background)

Don't worry, there will be PLENTY more pictures to come!
    Last edited by OtterEffect; 06-27-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: OCD and pictures :(
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!