Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I think a lot of people here go with Behr radiators from ECS. I'm sure not sure if you need an M or 330i rad, though. You should be good with after market, though.

I think AKG has some nice stuff for you in terms of bushings/mounts.
    In the market for an E90 M3

It needs an M radiator. Someone had mentioned that some of the aftermarket radiators were a better product at the same price point. I will look over at ECS to see what they have. Just building my parts stockpile for now until my frame and front clip get rebuilt, then I can bolt on all the new goodies.
    2003 325i JAPANROT with some engine mods...currently undergoing an unscheduled front end rebuild

This is an awesome thread.

Behr radiator and why not go with ///M3 mounts?

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah I got a Behr when I did mind on the ZHP, top quality.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Good idea Dane. I am thinking about doing the fan delete off of the water pump and just going with an electric fan since I have to replace the water pump anyway due to the accident.

I am trying to find a good salvage E46 to get the front clip, so a stock radiator with M mounts would probably be the easiest route.
    2003 325i JAPANROT with some engine mods...currently undergoing an unscheduled front end rebuild

Glad this is making great progress!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Quick update on the rebuild. The car is at the body shop getting straightened out, and they called late last week letting me know that they cannot complete the job without a hood, and the lower radiator support. I still don't have a donor front clip...so I ended up ordering a hood and rad support. They arrive tomorrow, and I will hopefully have pictures of the newly straightened car to post up next week sometime.

While the engine is out, I am going to install the Besian Systems parts for the S54 (Oil pump disk, vanos rattle kit and seals), probably replace the valve cover gasket, the oil pan gasket, and replace the plugs.

Any other suggestions for "Engine Out" service?

Clean up your engine bay before you put it back in.
    In the market for an E90 M3

James, how many miles do you have on your S54? if you have high mileage, have you considered replacing the exhaust cam sprocket (the one with the tabs on it)? This is something I'm revisiting regarding my Vanos. I'm looking into rebuilding it for peace of mind. Since I have 153k on my engine w/ original parts, I figure it might be a good thing to rebuild the Vanos. Just food for thought since your engine is out at the moment...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456