Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Looks great!

Not sure what phone you have but iPhones only work with wifi obd connectors like elm brand. Which sucks since the head unit is Bluetooth.

Sent from my iPhone 13

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGoon View Post

Install and review coming to a forum near you soon....
    Bump for review. I am looking to maybe buy one of these in the next month or so.
    AMP

2006 330cic ZHP, BSM w/ NB, AT, ECS CF Strut Bar, BMW Performance Intake, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PosiQuiet Pads
    2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7L Hemi, 37" Goodyear MTR's on TWF Double Beadlocks, tons of other mods
    1965 VW Beetle, Competition Yellow, working on a 2056cc RAT Type IV transplant, full body - off resto about 10 years ago

Any word on a review? I am seriously considering this unit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Any word on a review? I am seriously considering this unit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Oh my.... I'm so sorry, I've only had my car back since Saturday. I will get on the review and post one here soon. It is a very good but and I will explain in my review. Sorry for the lateness.

Trever's 05 330ci ZHP

So what's up guys.....I've been pretty busy with this early college program I'm in and just wanted to drop an update for some people. On the 25th my car is going in to get a lot of dinan goodies installed(hint)

One hell of a car for your first car. Looking really good so far and I'm excited to see the Dinan goodies. How do you like the step? I really liked the step transmission in the ZHP. It seemed to be really smooth and shift quick compared to other autos. Of course it isn't a DCT, but good enough. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    One hell of a car for your first car. Looking really good so far and I'm excited to see the Dinan goodies. How do you like the step? I really liked the step transmission in the ZHP. It seemed to be really smooth and shift quick compared to other autos. Of course it isn't a DCT, but good enough. Enjoy
    Hey pip, your car was going to be my first car . We found something a bit closer to home though.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGoon View Post
    Hey pip, your car was going to be my first car . We found something a bit closer to home though.
    I was wondering if that might have been you.

All the dinan goodies are on, now just putting a new set of super sports on her. Will take pics Friday

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast