Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Does the Shark Injector only work with USDM tunes? What's the inherent risk of Sharking on a Euro tune?
    It will over write the euro tune, but I believe the euro tune will be saved in the Shark.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It's actually

Quote Originally Posted by VA330CI View Post
    It's actually

Nice. VA...will you confirm my answer above please?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    It will over write the euro tune, but I believe the euro tune will be saved in the Shark.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    That is correct. That is assuming the shark injector actually back up your current DME version and not just has a stored copy of the latest US tune stored inside of it for restore purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    Daym, I need to get sharked....
    after more researching, found out its a no go for me and for everybody with auto trans...

is there any similar product that caters ZHP with just two pedals? AA maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    after more researching, found out its a no go for me and for everybody with auto trans...

is there any similar product that caters ZHP with just two pedals? AA maybe?
    Not true. It is compatible with auto. You just lose some of the bennies.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

From the Turner FAQ.....

Will the Shark Injector work on a Euro-spec car?
    No. European-spec cars – and the software used on them – are not available in the U.S. The software in a
    European DME will be different than on a US car and the Injector will not install. The Shark Injector works on
    cars that are sold for the U.S. and Canadian markets only.
    For US-spec cars in a foreign country (people in the military, business overseas, etc) it is recommended NOT
    to have the local BMW dealer perform any software updates on your car. This can lead to the Shark Injector
    not re-installing after the BMW update. BMW may have different versions of their software in a foreign country
    than in the U.S. and Canada.

Thanks, Barry! I'll have to get the latest US Spec software before I can shark it

EDIT: I hope anybody who has the Shark Injector is aware that JC is almost ready to release the SharkEdit!!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Thanks, Barry! I'll have to get the latest US Spec software before I can shark it

EDIT: I hope anybody who has the Shark Injector is aware that JC is almost ready to release the SharkEdit!!
    Sweet. What are the capabilities with that?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Shark Edit FAQ

There was a video explaining the idea behind it out there, but I can't seem to find it.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast