Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome dude!
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Haha Hermes...the apocalypse has begun!

Welcome to the site Ryan!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dugan.REC View Post
    Thanks guys - Charlotte. Been here about 3 months, came from Ohio, grew up in the west. Let me run one ad by you guys: I'm a little concerned about 130k mi, and uncertain right now about maintenance records, he's getting back to me. Sounds like it was just recently side-swiped and will require some body work that he'll take care of (doesn't sound substantial, but he's sending pics), but will now show up on the carfax/autocheck report since he's going through insurance - those 2 things make me a little leery. Thoughts? I've got him down to $12.5k now, still feel leery. Also talking to Johnny about his, which I would prefer (I know it's been taken care of - auto, but that's ok), so trying to work a deal there. Thanks for your help.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
    Is that the best your area has to offer? I would look at cars that have at least never been in an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by VA330CI View Post
    Is that the best your area has to offer? I would look at cars that have at least never been in an accident.
    I would also say you should broaden your search, I bought mine in LA cause I didn't see any in SD that were in the condition I wanted. Just make a road trip out of getting your new car home

Hello - Welcome to our house. I would search for a different car. Given it requires body work and has 128,000 miles, you could probably find a more suitable specimen in the same price range. The right car for you is out there. If anything about the car or the transaction doesn't feel right, it isn't.
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12