Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Good luck Dario! Can't wait to see the new beast.

Bit of a bump in the road with the bank. Essentially, they want them to sell the car to me before I can finance it. It's ridiculous. They want a CA Smog on the car before they pay for it, when I'm buying it in Colorado.

???

Gonna see if I can borrow $13,000 from somebody and then refinance the car when I get it here.

So frustrated with this bank. >.<
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Bit of a bump in the road with the bank. Essentially, they want them to sell the car to me before I can finance it. It's ridiculous. They want a CA Smog on the car before they pay for it, when I'm buying it in Colorado.

???

Gonna see if I can borrow $13,000 from somebody and then refinance the car when I get it here.

So frustrated with this bank. >.<
    I've never heard of that ever happening. Weird stuff, that's California for ya. (I know hater comments are coming now!)

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Dad?

Another potential challenge would be if you are able to get that personal loan from someone and then get a loan from a bank once you buy the car, they may not give you a loan because you're not technically buying a car at that point since you'll already have it... unless, you take out a personal loan, which will have a much higher interest rate.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Dad?

Another potential challenge would be if you are able to get that personal loan from someone and then get a loan from a bank once you buy the car, they may not give you a loan because you're not technically buying a car at that point since you'll already have it... unless, you take out a personal loan, which will have a much higher interest rate.
    I can refinance the car under my current loan offer as soon as I bring it here. They said they'd let me do that.

This is weird. They should cut you a check so you can purchase the car. Try another bank?
    - Marc

Any big name banks that have branches locally and in Denver? That way they could hand over the check on the spot. I ran into this problem buying my ZHP where the bank wouldn't give me a check to fly and buy the car, but my credit union did. You can always refinance it immediately at a different bank of your choosing without hurting your credit.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Torxuvin View Post
    Any big name banks that have branches locally and in Denver? That way they could hand over the check on the spot. I ran into this problem buying my ZHP where the bank wouldn't give me a check to fly and buy the car, but my credit union did. You can always refinance it immediately at a different bank of your choosing without hurting your credit.
    No other bank wants to give me a loan. I suppose I could try but that would only negatively affect my credit should I be denied.

I will keep you guys posted, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    This is weird. They should cut you a check so you can purchase the car. Try another bank?
    It is ludicrous. I suppose the woman I was talking might have been slightly ignorant; I will try calling the branch directly later today. They were closed when I call this morning and I was directed to a call center.

hmm that sounds terrible. At least on the bright side, California smogs now are only reading the OBD readiness codes and visual.

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast